Australian made Tork Alcohol Gel Hand Sanitiser, Active Ingredient: Ethanol 80% v/v (denatured alcohol). Antiseptic hand rub for healthcare environments with moisturiser to condition skin and help protect from dryness. Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) as AUST R number 390975. Suitable for Tork S1 Liquid Soap Dispensers. WARNINGS: Contains 80% alcohol v/s. FLAMMABLE keep away from fire and heat. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. If ingested seek immediate medical attention. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Designed for frequent use in healthcare environments
- Complies EN 1500 and EN 13727 efficacy testing
- Hygienic: Sealed refill with single use pump reduces risk of cross contamination
- Certified effortless maintenance and intuitive refilling in less than 10 seconds
- Bottle collapses as contents are used, reducing waste
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Complies with WHO Guidelines for Hand Hygiene in Health Care (ISBN 978 92 4 159790 6)